At Michael G. Putter, Attorney at Law, we are dedicated to protecting your family and your property, and we are committed to helping you understand all of your legal rights.
Traditional or Collaborative Approach
Although experienced in traditional courtroom litigation, attorney Michael G. Putter promotes collaborative law as an alternative to the typical legal process. Collaborative law involves open communication between involved parties with professional assistance from legal counsel, but without court intervention. We feature the collaborative law approach in order to promote respectful and healthy communication while also providing you with more ownership of the process and the outcome. Michael G. Putter, Attorney at Law, wants to help you find a legal resolution without being weighed down by a lengthy and emotional court battle.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to collaborative family law, Michael G. Putter, Attorney at Law, also handles bankruptcy, real estate closings, wills and estates, vehicular and traffic law, accidents and personal injury, appeals and estate litigation.
Attorney Michael G. Putter understands that legal matters are often confusing, intimidating and emotionally draining. Call today for a consultation - put your legal issues in our hands and put your mind at ease.
Areas of Practice
- Matrimonial/Family Law 75%
- QDRO Preparation
- Collaborative Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- New York, 1976
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Albany Law School Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. - 1975
- Dartmouth College
- A.B. - 1972
Honors and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mohawk Valley Association of Collaborative Law Professionals
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Oneida County Bar Association