Collaborative Family Law Attorney
If you are ready to end your marriage and do not know where to turn, look to Michael G. Putter, attorney at law. Due to our extensive knowledge of traditional courtroom litigation and collaborative law, we can inform you of what to expect and help you navigate legal proceedings.
Contact us online or call 315-371-1862 to schedule a consultation. We represent clients throughout the Mohawk Valley including the counties of Herkimer, Lewis, Madison and Oneida.
Experienced in Multiple Areas of the Law
We have been assisting clients for over 40 years with:
- Divorce – Helping clients getting divorced with dignity through the use of collaborative law when appropriate.
- Qualified Domestic Relation Orders (QDRO) – Assisting clients with dividing pensions.
- Child Support and Maintenance – Ensuring that the best interests of the children are being considered.
- Real Estate Closings – Representing either the buyer or seller at the time of closing
- Will contests – Challenging the will if you believe the deceased was unduly influenced or defending the wishes of a loved one.
- Appeals – Challenging the ruling of a lower court.
- Estate litigation – Ensuring proper division of the estate before the final accounting.
- Adoption– Working with agencies and stepparents in contested and uncontested adoptions.
Whatever your legal matter, it is important to turn to an experienced firm like Michael G. Putter, Attorney at Law to ensure that you are made aware of all of your options. During your initial consultation we will review your case and help you choose the best path to meet your goals.
Contact Us – Serving Rome, New York, And The Surrounding Area
Contact us online or call 315-337-8800. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day and our office is open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. For your convenience, our lawyer also makes evening appointments.